Who We Are
PracticeLight is an advisory services company that provides unique membership-based performance management and benchmarking programs to specialty healthcare practices. Our mission is to help clinic owners and managers build more successful businesses by giving them the information they need to make better decisions more quickly and with greater confidence.
Why We Do What We Do
Put simply, our team believes that high-value information about clinic and market performance shouldn’t be available only to the healthcare system’s largest providers and payers. We founded PracticeLight because we recognized that sole practitioners and smaller group practices needed a new kind of decision-making partner. A partner dedicated to delivering the kinds of research, analysis and tools that make evidence-based management possible–and practical–on a day-to-day basis.
What We Believe
While we pride ourselves on our PracticeLight’s expertise and the successes we’ve helped our Members achieve, we also understand that any company is ultimately defined by the values of its people. In their prior professional lives as executives, consultants, entrepreneurs and investors, our team members developed a set of shared values that guides our business today.
- We believe in Doing the Right Thing.
- We believe in The Value of Relationships.
- We believe that Ideas Are Powerful and Words Matter.
- We believe that There is No Opportunity Without Risk.
- We believe that Facts Are Always Your Friends.
- We believe in The Power of Preparation and Follow-Through.
- We believe that Change is Never Really Optional.
How We Can Help You
We help our Members develop and execute their business strategies more effectively by introducing a system of performance metrics, internal goals and external benchmarks that they can use in a variety of important ways. We can do the same for you.
- Achieving and Managing Growth
- Attracting and Retaining the Right Patients for Your Practice
- Improving Profitability
- Making Fact-Based Management Decisions
- Setting Goals and Focusing Your Team on Performance
- Taking Better Control of Your Practice
- Working Smarter Instead of Harder